Monday 31 October 2016

Prologue

I am a undergraduate student from Nanyang Technological University Singapore Electrical and Electronic Engineering year 4 with specialization in Intelligent System and Control. It was until year 3 that I finally my lifelong passion in robotics. However, much time had been spent learning other knowledge and skills such as Dota2. Though I started late, what is most crucial is that I shall never stop from now on. 
This blog will serve as a log of my journey in learning robotics as a newbie. It will mainly consist of detailed description and explanation of the projects that I do. Hope this blog will live to see the day when I truly achieve something meaningful.
Furthermore, I would be more than satisfied if one day someone could find this blog helpful to his projects or learning journey. 
So, let's start!

1 comment: